четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

discs of tron marquee




Here in the Windy or Second City as i have heard it been called recently. Not sure what that means, i will find out and get back to you guys on that =)

Its been raining but with family and friends its been a really good time Who knew my cousin Lo is going threw the same drama i am going threw with a certain flyboy (ahem). We didnapos;t know this because we rarely talk to each other but we bonded over "internet dating" last night till 1am. It was nice to share the experience with someone who knows EXCATLY what i am going threw. Her guy is coming out next weekend though...wish i could be here to see that happen but she is going to keep me posted now of course. I have to support her and make sure she doesnapos;t bailout at the last minute. Yeah, i know the irony is all over that one.

Anywho...miss you all but its so nice to be out of Cali I hope my flyboys are doing alright...so close, yet still so far. Text me if you need me.

blessings
discs of tron marquee, discs of tron rom, discs of tron spinner, discs uk com.



Комментариев нет: