пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

flats to rent in enfield




Okay, first thingapos;s first: My date.

It went absolutely flawlessly. The best hugs of my life. We hit it off right in the beginning, so I canapos;t be more happy that this is working. I was so comfortable talking to him, it was so effortless. I never had to search for something to pick up a conversation, everything was so fluid.

I canapos;t wait for the next time I see you, and kiss you.

--

I started my new job yesterday, and at first I was intimidated. Iapos;d never used a DSLR before, and my coworkers made it seem so easy and quick. I felt clumsy when it took me a minute to zoom and focus properly. I got some decent shots here and there, but otherwise (and letapos;s face it) I sucked. Today went a lot better. I did all my own shooting while whoever I was shadowing posed the customers. Every shot I took was perfect. Everyone was so happy with what Iapos;d done, they had a hard time believing it was only my second day. All the staff were telling me how impressed they were with how Iapos;m doing so far, and even went to the extent of telling me that I was way ahead of what theyapos;d expected out of someone with no experience. I couldnapos;t have been happier or more proud. I really think Iapos;ve found my calling and purpose in this life. When my eye is peering down into that glass piece, itapos;s as if nothing else in the world is moving and then *FLASH*, Iapos;ve captured a piece of that amazing, crystal pure majesty on apos;filmapos; (considering weapos;re all shooting digital). Triggering that shutter just feels so natural, and anticipating that precise moment when the subjectapos;s expression just explodes off the TV viewing monitor is so effortless. Tomorrow Iapos;m shadowing one of the more creative staff members when it comes to abstraction, angles, and posing. Iapos;ve seen a lot of her work, and she is incredible. I aspire to one day be that comfortable to ask those things of my subjects. She has the most keen and developed eye Iapos;ve ever encountered, and Iapos;m truely honoured that I get to work with her. I hope she helps me bring out that creativity in me so I can create such wonderful pieces for my clients. This is going to be an amazing experience.

--

I finally have a plan for my life.

cloze practice sheet, flats to rent in enfield, flats to rent in edinburgh, flats to rent in durban, flats to rent in dundee scotland.



Комментариев нет: