суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

drinking game for couple




What I donapos;t understand is how I could possibly piss people off without saying one word to them. Apparently I have that problem..?
No matter what I�do, someones always mad at me. I�canapos;t please the fucking world.�Its like last month all over again.

One person�thinks I�donapos;t give her enough attention, donapos;t include her in conversations/plans, etc.

and now my, apos;best friendapos; if I�could even call her that anymore, tells me that I ignore her for the first person + others.
Seriously? how the hell am i expected to give you the attention you apparently need when you push me out, pout, donapos;t say one word and always sit as far away from us as possible. Its like you test me daily to see if Iapos;ll move from where Iapos;m sitting to come see you. Like fuck.

Like shit eh? fml...? kay. Like, I�donapos;t even know what to do anymore. It sounds slightly conceided but in a way, it feels like people are trying to like keep me all to themselves? I donapos;t really know, but thats what its coming off as...

Kill me now :)



award book film national spain, drinking game for couple, drinking game for 3 people, drinking game for 2 people, drinking game drunk driver.



Комментариев нет: